We as a whole have an extremely furious life and a large portion of us are exceptionally occupied with our everyday work. Some time ago we needed to remain in long line to pay power bills, apply for visa or for booking a prepare ticket. in any case, with the headway of innovation, those things have turned into a thing of past. Presently, on account of innovation, everything has turned out to be online from paying power bills, applying for identifications or booking a prepare ticket. Not just that, you can apply for Aadhar card online from your PC or portable with web association. This is our theme of discourse in this article and in the wake of perusing this article and taking after the said steps effectively you will have the capacity to apply for your aadhar card on the web.
How to Apply For Aadhar Card Online Registration Guide
Most competitors get confounded between Aadhar Card online enrolment enrollment v/s Aadhar Card online application. You have to make a note that, Aadhar Card can not be connected over the web. Just Aadhar Card selection arrangement can be connected on the net. To apply for Aadhar Card, all competitors are required to visit the close-by Aadhar CardEnrolment/Registration Center as biometric data can not be taken by means of web. At the time, you can give the application shape and supporting points of interest for Aadhar Card. Next applicant’s biometric data (photo, fingerprints, iris trick and automated mark) are taken electronically.
Aadhar card will soon be the mandatory report that you need, this is not by any means the only explanation behind having an Aadhar card, you can likewise utilize it as ID/address evidence. Many individuals’ are still not mindful that they can apply aadhar card on the web and the procedure is exceptionally basic and simple. Those individuals with even less specialized information can without much of a stretch apply taking after the well ordered methodology said underneath.
Step by Step Aadhar Card Registration Procedure
- Visit the link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/ where you will get an appointment form.
- Here in this progression you are required to fill in every important detail like email, name and telephone number. It is imperative that you give that number which you are presently utilizing as it will be utilized further on the off chance that you have to do any sort of alteration on the web and in this manner we encouraged to fill these points of interest painstakingly. Any wrong subtle elements that you give may bring about you issue and can expand your odds to reapply for revision
- Once you fill the person details you can select the Enrolment center and the date and time of the appointment online.
- In order to register it is compulsory for you to go to Aadhar Centres for the cardirrespective of whether you obtain your form online or from an Aadhar enrolment center.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Aadhar Card Enrolment Center
- Carry the necessary documents which are required with you to the enrolment center.
- When you take the important document along with you, it be simple for you to go through the process without much problem.
- You need to provide identify at the time of registration and address proof to verify your application.
- As a character confirmation you could give one of the 18 choices recorded on the official site of UIDAI (uidai.gov.in). Amid the season of aadhar card enlistment, at focus the officers will take your photograph, fingerprints and an iris filter.
- As these scans are compulsory for every individuals by UIDAI ( Unique Identification Authority of India).
- You have the likelihood to see once the procedure is over the points of interest given by you at the end of the day with a specific end goal to ensure that they are right.
States/Union Territories where Aadhar enrolment data is collected directly by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) through its appointed registrars:
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
States/ Union Territories where Aadhar enrolment or Aadhar card online registration data is collected directly by Registrar General of India through NPR (National Population Register):
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
Here you can also get the Aadhar card online once you applied it at the centre
How to Download Aadhar Card Duplicate Copy
Once you have the UID number, you can use it to download a copy of your Aadhaar Card. This part is also simple:
- Visit e-Aadhaar page on the UIDAI website.
- Select appropriate option, “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, under “You want to receive your lost:”
- Here in order to receive aadhar card number or enrolment ID, you need to fill in your Full Name, Email Address, Mobile Number & Security Code.
- Now after successfully entering all the necessary details click on ‘Get OTP’ button.
- Soon after which you will receive a SMS on your smartphone with your aadhaar cardnumber or Enrolment Id as you selected in Step 2 above
- Now visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Here you need to select appropriate option, “Enrolment Id” OR “Aadhaar”, under “I have:”
- Here you have to sort in Enrolment/Aadhaar Number, Full Name, PIN code of your private address, the characters appeared in the picture in the field Enter above Image Text. and your versatile number.
- Now click on Get OTP (One Time Password).
- This one-time secret key will be sent to your telephone number on the off chance that you click Confirm in the fly up. On the other hand, you may click Cancel and have it sent to your email address.
- Enter the code you received in the form next to Enter OTP.
- Click Validate & now you can download duplicate aadhar copy.
Note: When you download the aadhar duplicate on your PC, tap on the pdf document to open it, here it will request that you secret word open the record, the watchword is your address stick code which you have entered while applying for Aadhar card. Presently you can remove print from your copy aadhar duplicate for future reference.